Bringing together multi-stakeholder partners to foster innovative projects and seed stage startups
Launched in 2013 , BIOVISION Catalyzer allows innovative projects holders and seed stage startups representatives to meet and connect with potential private and public partners.
Applications are open to innovative projects holders and seed stage startups from the following sectors
Gain Visibility & pitch
Networking & get opportunities
- Pitch in front of an international jury including leading representatives from academia, institutional and private sectors.
- Winners will be showcased during Biovisionís closing ceremony.
Debate & share your expertise
- Benefit from Biovisionís partnering tools in order to network with multi-stakeholder attendees and explore potential collaborations.
- Winners of Biovision Catalyzer will automatically be selected to participate in the season 3 of the BigBooster International
- Be part of the Biovision Prospective paths, challenge, exchange and discuss with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and experts, participate in the ensuing Insight sessions that will lead to Call for Actions on major health issues. More on www.biovision.org/prospective
- Meet and exchange with KOLs during 'Coffee with' sessions
More About Catalyzer