Global medical education & training
Tuesday April 4th from 03:30 pm to 06:00 pm - Workshop A
Workshop co-organized with:
Become a Challenger
This workshop consists of 3 tracks. Here are the key questions to be debated for each track:
Track 1 :
- What is the interdisciplinarity in global medical education? For which audience, which faculties? (MD students, pharmacists, public health economists, bio-engineers, law, humanities?)
- What are the major objectives and contents: to provide a common background to the future actors of healthcare systems and delivery of care?
- Which format for the education? (Common interfaculty courses at the end of Masters, others, case studies......)
- How to integrate new educational approaches and technologies? Is there a space for digital education? (EdTech, Moocs…)
- Major challenges to overcome?
Track 2 :
- How to develop better connection between university and hospital?
- Objective and contents?
- How to integrate patients? How to ensure the feedback into the educational program?
- Involvement of society (prevention) for better public health.
- Stakeholders to involve: universities, hospitals, public and health authorities?
- Examples from different countries, interculturality.
Track 3 :
- Which audience: PhD programs, continuous professional education, executive education?
- Objectives and contents?
- Which format?
- Stakeholders to involve in the educational and research programs (including academia and industry)?